What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
ebm, I just checked it, that is one fine phono, and the large separate power supply sells it for me.

The way all of those NOS tubes are going up in price, I'm considering spare NOS tubes for everything.
Thomas Mayer electronics looks serious, and he uses modern Germany made tubes.
How does it sound ?
Unless I have the tape machine modified. How difficult is it ?
@inna
It might not be that hard. I think the big problem to vercome is not input impedance, but the overall gain. But if the input impedance is dealt with, then no need for a transformer- so you might have enough gain at that point (a line transformer steps down, so reduces gain). That might be the easiest solution, and changing the input impedance should not be difficult. A look at a schematic will tell a lot.
Ralph, thank you, I now understand my options. Easiest is not always best. Since this is going to be a real high end system, I will want to take my time and do it right.
Manley Steelhead; 50 dB/47K Ohm for the MI and MM carts; 55 dB/100 Ohm for the Delos.