What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
Just bought an Allnic H1201 to replace an iPhono II. Seems to work well with my Purpleheart. I think the H1201 is being upgraded/replaced, as I bought mine new for an attractive price, the dealer saying it was being replaced in the lineup.
Who else makes tube preamps with excellent phono that could compete with Ralph's design ?
@inna
The problem you have is driving the input of the tape machine. If you are going to use a stand-alone phono section, it will undoubtedly have to use a matching transformer in order for you to do that.
Yes, Ralph, I got that. Unless I have the tape machine modified. How difficult is it ?
@orpheus10

Although NOS tubes are expensive, I would never purchase any that were even more expensive as a result of "exclusivity".

Any NOS tube from military bunch made by Telefunken or Mullard in the 50s or 60s are exclussive nowadays, but you pay more for the brand. Japanese tubes are no so expensive, as far as i know British Mullard made Matsushita tube factory in Japan. Those japanese tubes are really amazing and highly competitive to the best British made Mullard, but for less $