What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna

Chakster, I would have to hear the amp for myself, but it sounds very interesting.

Although NOS tubes are expensive, I would never purchase any that were even more expensive as a result of  "exclusivity".
I have had a count on the recommendations, and I make it approximately 40 suggested models to consider. I am assuming in ascending new purchase price value these range from $ 750ish to $3000++.
That is a large range to attempt to get a audition, and even harder if sitting it out for a used model. As used models, the suggestions, I would assume will as a purchase range from $ 500 to $2000++.
At these values a audition will be wise before a purchase.
A punt on a lower value in my view would be worthwhile, if you got a offer accepted that would reflect a easy resale. It would only seem like a wise choice if it surpassed your present model in performance.
As a individual who is on a search for a keeper Phonostage, and as part of their search,  has had a opportunity to hear a good range of Commercial and DIY Phonostages played through one High Value System, throughout a day, at a event referred to as a,
'Phonostage Bake Off '.
I can assure you that as the Phonostages rise in ascending values, there comes a point where there is a very obvious gap between performances.
In my listening experiences, most commercial phonostages in the £500 - £1500 purchase values have a similar sound with a emphasis on a differing frequency in a recording, i.e, Highs, Mids, Lows.
This is seen in comparing SS, and Valve, or dare I say it Valve Hybrid at these prices.
There are obvious differences between SS and Valve.
The Pro's and Con's of each design are laid out and the strengths and weakness's are there to be identified with ease. 
I assume this is because each format share similar Topology's and circuit designs. 
As the models that enter the auditions, become more individual in their designs and increase in value, the Phonostages heard earlier start to seem very weak contenders.
The Phonostages being heard in both formats start to really grab individuals attentions, to a point of needing to outwardly express support for the device in use. This is the point where a individuals personal preference is being stimulated, once this is met, the value of being a attendee is met as well.
I have heard a Tom Evans at a event, in the system I heard it played through, IMO it is a Phonostage that sits comfortably in its price range but does not get close to the higher value performers.
I heard a Modwright SE 9.0, played through the same system, IMO I would have much enjoyed taking this home to trial in my system.
It was a unique performer and the attendees were very much in praise of it. It was deserved of its place in the line up, being very memorable to this day.
I own a Clones Audio PA1 Phonostage, that was trialed at a event, again it sits comfortably in the up to £2000 value, so punches above its weight,
in relation to purchase value.
This view was supported by the comments made about it, following its audition.
I hope to have my present in use DIGNA at a event in the near future, I know it can be trialed with more expensive/individual designs.
It is a curiosity to see how far up the scale it can measure.
Another thing that is of interest to a MC user, connecting a variety of SUT's to a MM Input can have a serious effect on a performance.
It is worth taking the time to trial different devices.
I think for Inna,  it would be prudent to dealer trial, a few models from the low purchase price, mid price and top price. This will allow you to assess where your personal preference to SQ is found and where your selection of a model can be shortlisted from 40 recommendations.

Not 40 models but maybe 10 or so that I would like to audition, theoretically speaking. Since I won't go to dealers unless they have it used, what do I do, buy and sell them one by one or take a guess ?
Also, since I would be rarely play records after making recordings, most of the time the phono and turntable would be just sitting there. I believe that two track 15 ips recordings would be just or almost just as good as vinyl, better in some respect - smoother and more coherent, and in some cases of bad original recordings even 7.5 ips would be enough.
What would be better overall - separate phono plus transformer or, say, Ralph's MP-3 preamp with phono ? Probably it depends, on the phono and the transformer.
When choosing the equipment, especially expensive equipment, that I plan to keep for a long time, first of all I try to form an impression of a designer. It should also be easy to have it repaired and maybe upgraded and even customized. Here Atma-Sphere wins, I think.
In addition, I pay attention on this forum to who uses what and with what, and their music preferences if I can figure it out. Allnic, though not the entry level model, is indeed used by some serious audiophiles. Allnic comes with NOS tubes, I guess, and they have replacement. I did hear very positive opinions of Aesthetix and Tron phono stages before.
So, if I wanted to get into it right away, I would start with these four companies - Atma-Shere, Allnic, Aesthetics and Tron. Lamm is impossible to find used and if it was it would most likely be too much to pay for. Atma-Sphere would be the first to try. Besides, what Ralph makes looks very much like pro equipment, this should match well with pro deck. And MP-3 should match well with many power amps, but again I may in fact only need it to make recordings if deck goes directly to power amp. I would of course compare directly to power amp with by way of preamp. Maybe both excellent but somewhat different..?

Just bought an Allnic H1201 to replace an iPhono II. Seems to work well with my Purpleheart. I think the H1201 is being upgraded/replaced, as I bought mine new for an attractive price, the dealer saying it was being replaced in the lineup.