Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
My short list to listen to:

Ayon Triton (probably not enough power but worth taking a flyer on)
VAC Phi
LSA Statement
Simaudio 600i or 700i
Krell FBI

The Dart, Vitus and Demidorff Diamond would be tempting to listen to but out of my league financially. The VAC i believe is discontinued. Hmmmm....should I have added Burmester to the list?
Dartzeel. I replaced my Tenor mono block amps, phono preamp, two amp stands and cables and bought the Dartzeel. I have no regrets, the Dartzeel does everything right.
I'm looking at downsizing my system, want to try something different. Currently I use an Ayre KX-R preamp and two MX-R monoblocks, with Proac Response D80 speakers. Sounds great. The dealer wants me to listen to the Rowland Continuum 500. To those of you who bought a 500 a few years ago, I'd be interested to know if you still have it, has it changed with time, and are you still happy with your purchase. Or, have you moved on to greener pastures?
Rogalog statement above looks to be the best I have read regarding the best integrated ever,the Great Mark Levinson 383 Integrated.Why would a great marquee like Mark Levinson come out with an integrated at all if it was not a true great integrated.Lets put it this way and if you were smart and loaded and had a couple of Rolls Royces in your garage and needed a do it all SUV or station wagon with the same performance as your main cars,wouldnt you buy a Rolls or Bentley station wagon if they ever made one.Ten or twenty years from now your ML-383 would still hold its own both in sonics and re-sale value down the road like gold does.The other contenders would have turned to ????. I have heard the ML-383 and it was surrounded by the best preamps and amps ever made in the same showrooms and it stood its ground very very proudly.