Whats the FATTEST sounding Tube amp to warm up Lean speakers?

What would you say is the fattest, warmest fullest sounding Tube amp to fatten up
Merlin VSM's?

They are 8 ohm, and easy to drive. 30wpc would do.

From my understanding, through reading here, the Famous match with AtmaSphere s30 actually doubles up on the natural detailed and spacious yet lean character of the Merlins.

Which Amp would do the opposite - be a little forgiving and sweet in the higher mids and fatter and fuller in the lower mids?

Thanks
128x128dumbeat
I heard amazing things about your Amps and i am close to trying your s30.
Usually people use the S-30 with the TSM. The VSM needs a bit more power so the M-60 has been the preferred amp for those.
Post removed 
What about slightly Under Biasing the output Tubes? Would that take some of the "Bite" off?
Would that damage the Tubes or amp or anything else?
may not suit you but the price of ARC ref75’s on audiogon have to be one of the best deals i’ve seen. a truly great tube amp with plenty of mojo.
i’m no ARC fanboy but bought one to try out and very impressed and i’ve had some great amps. btw moving the speakers closer together increases mid bass output just as closer to back wall does the same. i bet you already knew this. good luck
just had a thought. a used accuphase integrated amp would give you tone controls almost guaranteed to be centered at 100hz(bass control)which is ideal for midbass enhancement. overall going to sound great as well.