If you could just pick one instrument that you think sounds best on your speakers

What would it be? I love my OHM 5000s. The instrument of my choice would be the synthesizer. I'm now listening to EL&P's songs Tank and Tarkus on CD. Ive just played them 3 times because it gives me good frisson. (Other thread). In the opening of Sade "Smooth Operator" the synthesizer sounds like its notes are moving all around in the room. It's the same with Tears for Fears "The Working Hour". 
So if you could just pick one instrument that your speaker plays the best at. What would it be? I'm sure this would be a tough question for some members because there are many great speakers that do very good at all music. It might also be one instrument you like hearing best anyway. So what would be your choice? 
128x128blueranger
Vocals, acoustic guitar/dobro/mandolin/fiddle/etc., and cymbals by electrostatics (Quads, Sanders, Music Reference I presume); drums, upright bass, and piano by magnetic-planars (Magneplanar, Eminent Technology); cymbals by ribbon tweeters.
Blueranger, 
Yes, a tough question. Many instruments sound wonderful through my speakers. In keeping with the criteria of "1"  instrument,  Vibraphone,
Charles 
None. Nothing stands out materially. Everything sounds the way I would expect from drums and percussion to full orchestra to a single guitar or vocalist.

What you describe may be more of a combined speaker and room effect. Certainly Room modes and reflections greatly influence what sounds good. For rock and pop a more dead room will work best. For classical a more reflective room sounds nice.

Smooth Operator Sounds like a Fender Rhodes to me but I hear piano low in the mix too.