Any turntable / tonearm setup experts near Chattanooga / Knoxville Tennessee

Looking for someone close to help with a setup.
robmag
@robmag,

With a little time spent here on others' posts, www.vinylengine.com ,I believe you could master this.
I will give Greg a call.  I know everyone thinks this should be no big deal to setup.  I had the unit built over two years ago from a guy in PA.  It is a slate plinth with a lenco idler drive setup,  with an audiomods series V tonearm with ART 9 cartridge.  It is a beautiful setup.  He used the template to drill the slate and mount the arm and the cartridge is mounted.  It got all jacked up during shipping and it has sat on shelf for 2 years.  I just don't have time to devote to learning the art of setup.  I work 12 hour rotating shifts and I have a farm that I have cattle.  So between work, farm, home upkeep, and keeping wife happy I have little time.  I would prefer to find someone local and take it to them or pay to have them come to me and dial this in.  The free time I do have I would just like to put a record on and just relax...  I know many think why do this when you have little time, but music is relaxing and there is times I just want to sit down and listen to an all analog reproduction of something.
Robmag; you and Greg will hit off. You have a lot in common. Greg is a self-reliant kind of guy who repairs his own cars, home, you name it. He is 65 or so and looks like he can beat just about anyone's ass. But most important, he knows how to set up a turntable. Being a Lenco idler, it will be right up his alley. 
I have checked with Greg at classic thorens and he will help but it will take me making a couple trips and he is a good 3 hour drive each way.  That is 4 trips with drop off and going back to pickup.  Does anyone know anyone near Atlanta?  That is only a 2.5 hour drive.
Hey everyone.  I have been talking to Brian Walsh at
http://ttsetup.com
I did some research and he has a great reputation for turntable setups and I may have him talked into coming to the Knoxville Chattanooga area to help me get mine dialed in. 
If someone else wants their setup dialed in, it is a great opportunity for you.  
In no way am I trying to promote him or what he does.  I have been looking a long time for someone to dial in my unit and if I do get him to come down, someone else may want their setup dialed in.  If interested, just contact him on his website.