Best headphone amp for classical music CDs?

I am listening to classical music CDs on Sennheiser HD700s through the headphone jack of the Marantz CD6006. I am pretty happy with the sound--the built-in DAC/headphone amp on the Marantz are good. Question: would a separate headphone amp (not DAC) make it better? In particular, I have been considering the Burson Audio Soloist SL MK2 and the Graham Slee Novo.

Please let me know which of these you think would be better or whether neither of these would really improve on the Marantz sound.
shostakovich
I have used few Audio-gd headphone amps with DACs in them. They are quite good in my opinion. Quite an amount of over engineering for the price. I never heard through Marantz CD6006 however. Folks at head-fi seem to like Audio-gd gear.
Electronics don't care what you listen to- and there aren't any electronics of any sort that favor classical music (or any other music for that matter). This is a very well-established myth. You just want to get a good headphone amplifier.
The HD700s are not the easiest thing to drive. would suggest something with at least 30-50 watts per channel into 8 ohms. with the impedence of the sennheisers you may be able to get a few watts output.

would also suggest you take the plunge and buy the least expensive denafrips DAC. it will blow away the chip set in your Marantz.

Happy listening.