Correct Way to Connect an EQ in my Hifi System ?

My stereo integrated Marantz PM-11S1 amp has Pre Outs , XLR Balanced in/out,  4 different inputs & (2) tape recorder ins/outs ...is there a way to get all my components hitting an EQ without having to switch RCAs? In the old days with my old receiver I used tape monitor , guessing the Pre outs into EQ but where do I input to EQ (2) turntables / Audioengine B1 streaming device...? Or at least the (2) turntables hitting the EQ without switching RCAs?

(scroll down for pic of back)

http://hifi-review.blogspot.com/2008/05/marantz-pm-11s1-integrated-amplifier.html

Marantz PM-11S1
Technics SL-15 TT
AKAI BT500 TT
Audioengine B1

thanks !
128x128tommypenngotti
Tommy, I have looked at the manual and read some blurbs on the Marantz. I would contact Marantz technical support. I do not think this has the typical " tape monitor " loop as yesteryear, this is why I suggest contacting them. A true tape monitor loop, as mentioned above, would give you the ability to monitor, and compare, the source being recorded, before and after, during the recording process ( a three head tape deck would have been necessary ). A tape monitor circuit ( button ) would need to override the source, enabling them to work, together, as opposed to instead of. To route the tt into the eq, you would require a separate phono section from tt before the eq. Hope it works out for you. Enjoy ! MrD.
Yes, you need a phono stage first.
That’s what I said earlier.
Thanks @mrdecibel ,, bummer that it’s not like a processing loop.
I'll think about this some more.

Tape Recorder 1 Out > In to EQ
Tape Recorder 1 In > Out of EQ
Turned Selector to Recorder 1 and turned on TT w LP - got nothing
I think you should turn the input selector to TT, and push "rec out" button on the PM11S1 front panel to use the EQ.