Spectral Owners, Are you staying Spectral Loyal or leaving the brand behind?

Spectral requires you to use a Spectral preamp and MIT cabling. I followed this path for 20 years. Some have used other equipment, Preamps, cabling etc. I found that Spectral would Not, Play well with Others. I waited 6 months for a 30SV preamp. It was "Magical". I ordered a pair of DMA 400s. The next day, the 30SV stopped playing well with my Manley Steelhead. Then my Pass XOno.  I tried everything Alan Goodwin recommended, including an expedited trip to the factory. After 2 months, I gave up. Sent 30SV back for full refund, cancelled order for DMA 400s. Bought Pass Lab electronics. System is Happy and so am I. I still miss the 30SV. I am waiting for the "Mythical" Spectral dedicated Phono stage for 12-13 years now. I am a vinyl guy. I have heard the Spectral CDPs. They are wonderful in a Spectral system. But I am a vinyl guy. I am certain if the dedicated phonostage is ever finished, it too will be an awesome piece of equipment. What are loyal Spectral owners doing?
nkonor
bigby,

I loved the Spectral Sound for 20 years, The 30SV is SOTA. I still miss it. Are you using MIT balanced ICs, 30SV to DMA 400s ? I would highly recommend it; might have solved my issue.

Until the " Mythical " phono stage shows up, Spectral will be dead to me. 

Best to you
Post removed 
Greetings Bigby,
It's good to hear from other Spectral owners. 
I just re-read the Stereophile article from Jan. 1996. They tested/reviewed the Avalon / Spectral / MIT as a complete system. Fun read if you have that system. This article made me want a Spectral system. 
I bought a pair of Radian HC's in 2007. They sounded good with my ML system w/ ML 20.6's. with MIT cabling. I acquired a pair of MIT 850 triads in 08. My ML system died in 09. 
I turned 60 in 2010 so I bought the Spectral 30SS and DMA 360's. 
I'm happy with my system. I have had no issues with system. 
I'm going to change my cable from the 30SS to DMA with Balanced MIT cable. I have always ran single ended with system. I'll see/hear if it sounds better. I was told that Spectral suggested using single ended. 
I would also like to know if you are using balanced cables. 
The only thing that I regret is waiting so long to get the Spectral system. I think if you wait to long for something you might be disappointed. So go spend a lot of money and buy what you want today if you can. 
Good listening
joenies