Benchmark AHB2 power amp impressions?

Does anyone have any opinions/info to share about the new Benchmark AHB2 power amp? Do the company's assertions about drastically reducing noise and distortion ring true? Thanks to all.  
ranchhand1
I would probably buy the actual Benchmark speaker cables. I believe on another forum, a couple said they were quite good.
I have an all Benchmark system - DAC3L > HPA4 pre > 2x AHB2 in bridged mono.

I completely disagree with the comments that the AHB2 is clinical sounding. To me it sounds beautifully balanced and fully capable of reproducing the full range of musical colours and emotions. Notice I say reproducing. The AHB2 is definitely not a coloration machine for injecting flavour, it's an 'as is' device for reproducing whatever is provided by the source. 

I've had 6-7 amplifiers of all types through my system in recent years and have found that amplifiers with 'flavour' eventually become tiresome as the 'thumbprint' is heard on everything that passes through them. I prefer the revealing, chameleon like, character of the AHB2 where the sound changes with the qualities/intricacies of the source. 
I also appreciate these qualities in the ATC monitors I'm using in my system and find the combination musically compelling. YMMV.
@tobes thanks I am considering Benchmark AHB2. How does it compare to latest Class D offerings like Legacy Powerbloc , ATI AT523NC , Nord , Apollon and Hattor etc?. Did you ever get a chance to compare with Class D amps?.
I had a Halcro MC30 class D amp for a while which I really liked. It was also very revealing and not overtly coloured. 
I sold that amp mainly because the highish gain wasn't a good match with the preamp I was using at the time.
Hard to make a fair comparison because I didn't own both amps at the same time and the other components were different. My feeling is that the AHB2 may be superior at low levels, in the high frequencies and in terms of low noise floor. However the Halcro was still impressive in those respects, so it's relative I guess. 
My thoughts aren't really much help to you because I never did the direct comparison and the Halcro isn't necessarily similar to the other Class D amps you mention. 
@aberyclark  Before u buy the Benchmark cables read the following review. 

https://www.dagogo.com/benchmark-audio-dac3-dx-ahb2-amplifiers-review/

I just sold the AHB2 because of a change in system. However, I loved this amp and found it clear and fatigue free. Not clinical at all.  I may buy this amp again if I decided to keep a second set of office speakers.