What software to play .dsf or dsd files for Windows 10?

I am new to PC audio so this question may be a bit obvious.  Which software do you use to play resolution audio files such as .dsf or dsd files?  I use Windows Media and I think it can only recognize PCM files but not sophisticated enough to play high resolution file such as .dsf or dsd file.  I prefer not to convert .dsf to PCM.  I would prefer to play high resolution files in their native format.
Thanks.

andy2
I still run with JRiver version 22.  I did not see a need for the new features that came out with with version 23/24.  It's still rock solid stable and performs great.
I have just taken out a trial of Roon and I have to say it far outshines J River which I have used for two or three years. The main differences are it is far more detailled and dynamic, files have got a new life in them that was not noticed with J River. and J River now seems dull and coloured by comparison. I do not like the cost of the Roon package it is far too expensive and it's a devil to get your head around it, I suppose that is because I am now over 65 and tech is now getting more and more difficult with each passing year. The short answer though is I am going to keep it despite the cost because it is a night and day difference in quallity.
Jim204, I'm with you. To a point. I too tried the free Roon offer and found the same results. The sound was much better then JR. But Roon gives you a lot of stuff to read about the artiest in your library. I really don't need all that. I still read liner notes on albums, but that's different. Then there's the learning curve for this thing . Were the same age and yeah, the tech is changing everyday. When I sit down to listen , that's all I want to do. I stayed with JR. It sounds fine to me and having to hear the last little bit of detail in everything is not necessary for me. I get lost in my music room because it's the music. 
coach59, I agree with you also that the music is all but unfortunately we have to learn the tech so we can sit down and just listen. Yes Roon is also full of crud and all I really want to do is go into a hard drive select a music file , select to play it in Roon and sit back and enjoy but it is not that easy. I am staying with it because of the sound quallity but I just wish they would make it simpler.