Most expensive

What are the most expensive speakers on earth. How do they compare with others near their price? Where do you buy them and listen to them?
polk432
Polk432 - lucky you. My wife's sister is ugly, fat, loud, and agressive but fortunately doesn't love me.
Once you have factored in the room, supporting electronics, building/permit costs and land to build it all on, you'd end up talking some real money.
I feel your pain. I've broken up with speakers before and have always gotten over it. The next one's always better.
Here it is: transmission audio ultimate system 2 million

While the cheapest speaker is one you can make for your Ipod. Just cut a slit into the empty cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper and stick it in
I cannot remember a case where THE most expensive audio component really sounded the best. Most often the most expensive is far, far from the best.

Now, that does not mean that the most expensive won't be reviewed as the best, that's a whole different matter, there are plenty of poor reviewers who will be influenced by having the most expensive thing sitting in front of them in their house.