Shindo Latour Speakers

Is anyone using these speakers in their system? What equipment are you using upstream?
abraxas123
I am not using using them but I did have a chance to hear them for a couple of hours in an all Shindo system (top of the line) and they were excellent. The room they were in was big and the speakers just sang...great dynamics, tonality and a vibrance to the music that reminds me of the real thing. Just a touch of warmth.
One of the handful of best systems I have heard.
If only they were not so expensive, I would have them. I would continue to use my H-Cat electronics and Shindo tt.
sorry to revive an old thread, but i too am interested to learn more about the Shindo Latour & Petite Latour speakers. more specifically - i'd like to know: (a) ideal room size; & (b) recommended placement; & (c) ideal listening distance for each of these speakers.

i'd previously emailed "Tone Imports" as well as "Pitch Perfect Audio" but hv received zero replies from them to date. would greatly appreciate any info fm "informed" Agon members. thks in advance.
I had the made-to-measure WE 753 Latour speakers custom designed by Ken/Matt/Jonathan for my room...worked okay, not great, better if I sat on the floor. Frontend Shindo electronics...Petrvs, WE 300b, Shindo 301, A23 Hommage SUT, Shindo Silver ICs, and A23 speaker cable...setup by Matt.