Replacement Linn LP12 mat

I'm looking for some recommendations for a new platter mat for my vintage LP12.  The original felt mat is a bit worn so I'd to replace it as well as upgrade it.  I'd prefer not to have to adjust the height of the tonearm so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a mat that's the same thickness as the original factory mat.  I'm considering the Origin Live mat which is 1mm thick but I'm not sure if it's a good match.  Thanks very much for your time and suggestions.  Much appreciated!
hifijones
hifijones,

LP12 owner since Oct 1988. Have tried 5 or 6 different mats thur the years. Stay with a Linn Felt Mat. That is what the LP12 was designed to be used with. Yes, you can get what seems to be better SQ with different mats at first but for the longterm, use a Linn felt mat.

Call Tom O'keefe at Ovature Audio in Ann Arbor, MI. (734-662-1812) Tom is a longtime Linn tech and the best in the country, IMO. He will get a new mat out to you. He also stocks any other parts you may need for your LP12.

Herbies mats come in various thicknesses and work exceptionally well and very reasonable pricing. should ditch that felt regardless not the optimum turntable mat imo.

http://herbiesaudiolab.net/ttmat.htm

hifijones;
i had a linn valhalla with stock felt mat for a long time.
the felt mat gave way to an oracle mat, which to paraphrase the late dave wilson, was good enough to see off potential oracle and sota turntable upgrades.
better was yet to come with the record interface mat.acrylic on top of a lead barium layer.
of currently available mats i’d try a funk acromat ot herbies way excellent mat. both are good value products.

why are you adverse to adjusting your arm height ?