Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Did they manage to perform Mr. Young experiment on lab
rats ... errr ... I mean lab engineers? I wonder which
door they engineers would have chosen? If the door
painted with Ms. Kate Upton, I'd probably run through
that door every time.
What happened to the rat at the end? Probably got
run over they some lab equipment.
Teo wrote
We, as a group of beings we like to call humans, still don’t know what an atom is. Nice name and descriptors and all, but if you dig into it, we still can’t really define an atomic particle with any clarity. Even with all that text, effort, and minds on it.

>>>That’s completely untrue, of course. I mean unless the group you’re talking about is a bunch of briar hoppers from the backwoods of Arkansas. No offense to Arkansas. Not much in the universe is *better understood* than the atom and subatomic particles. We can measure the atom, we can locate the atom, we can even photograph the atom. IBM.

Particle physics - check it out. Even the Higgs Boson is understood. And gravity and gravity waves. So, I’m afraid, Teo, you probably need to edit your post to say, “I still can’t really define an atomic particle with any clarity.” Fake mystery!

See a Get Smart page on particle physics at,

http://theconversation.com/the-standard-model-of-particle-physics-the-absolutely-amazing-theory-of-a...