Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
The only way something can truly experience a "burn-in" is if something physically changes. Think about that -- what is PHYSICALLY changing with the cable?  Ok, now you have your answer.
Very enjoyable to read these posts to my morning coffee. Thankyou all that contributes! By the way - I just moved really close to the nuclear power plant that feeds my equipment. Was that a difference!!
I find this to be an odd question for someone that has been a member here since 2006 and has 2 audio systems listed .   

Ideal brand / tension weight of fishing line?

I hear fluorocarbon brings out the mids, while monofilament has better bass response.

Lol.
"Break in" implies there is change, as in a perceived improvement.  To effect that change it follows there must be a physical change to a passive component operating well below it's design limitations... in this case the wire.  DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!  If your premise were true, we would be awash in "improvements" to Ohm's law.

Yes, I am an engineer.  No, I'm not closed minded.  Im' just not inclined to re-prove established facts whenever a doctor, lawyer or an executive banker takes notice of what I do, day in and day out.