Send Inlets to be Cryoed

Anyone removed their component inlets and sent them out to be cryoed?  Furutech inlets fit nothing of mine and I'm not taking a drill or Dremmel to my gear to make them fit. I thought about removing the existing inlets and having them cryoed. Anyone done this, or replaced stock inlets with upgrades?  How were the results?  Thanks. 
tomask6
When I installed Porter Ports (which are cryoed) into the power distributor, it was more like 6 weeks but it was a huge improvement, along the lines of upgrading a major component.
tomask6,
I replaced a couple of my receptacles with audiophile receptacles and was expecting a small improvement. I agree, huge improvement. LOL, I don't understand why but am enjoying it.  
Everything got back safe from Nitro Freeze. Installed and singin’. At first pass sound is warmer, yet somehow the highs are a lot more vibrant, with greater soundstage depth yet less sibilant (Craig Chaquico Sacred Ground sounds like it never has before on this system.)

Will update again throughout the next cupla' months.
2 week update:  everything just sounds.....better. You name it, it's better.  Bass vertical imaging, electronic instruments sound more musical, voice definition better, highs are brighter yet smooth, darker silence.  I am still working up the nerve to cut the heat shrink off my nbs power cables to remove the plugs and have those cryoed. I will be sending in the speaker cables too. 
Do yourself a favor. Send in the entire power cords for cryo. Everything is improved by cryo. Everything. You’ll thank me later.

You’re welcome in advance.

Faint heart ❤️ ne’er won fair maiden.