How many hours did your projector lamp last?

Just ordered a replacement lamp for my Sony Pearl projector...although it only has about 800 hours on it, it's just too dim to enjoy a movie. I had hoped the lamp would last at least 1000 hours, so I'm a bit disappointed.

What luck have you had?
rsuminsby
I got 1800 hours out of my last lamp on my Mitsu. Projected bulb life was 5000 hours. Remember, bulb life is usually measured in a room that's about 60 degrees and the projector is left on constantly. Turning your projector on/off and higher ambient temp will reduce bulb life.
My projector is pretty old (Infocus X-1)....the bulb has around 2,000 hours on it. It's rated for 3,000-4,000 hours if I recall correctly?

Dave
I've been running a Optoma H77 for almost 4 years now.
1258 hrs and still going strong.
I have a Sanyo Z5 which I watch most days. The lamp has 2900 hours on the clock. It is in a dark room, so I use the second lowest setting of the 4 choices (A2).
On my old sony vpl vw10ht, it'd get about 1000 hours before it got a little dim and the colors started loosing their "pop"

One bulb I ran to 2200 hours...but the replacement bulb really highlighted the differences.

I've since donated that projector to church and moved onto a Pioneer Elite Pro FPJ1...only 2-300 hours on it so far...