I can not live without "Room Correction"

Accuphase DG-28

I had been using Accuphase Digital Equalizer since 2001.

It is still working fine.

With room correction, the overall balance is much better with tighter base and flat high frequency.

I can not live without it.

http://media.slrclub.com/1809/10/s07CCj42dv666msrqgf.jpg

Recently Lyngdorf got very popular with good room correction capability.

But I am a tube guy enjoying good timber out of it.

I will not go for Lyngdorf as amplifier.

But I recommend other people to try room correction.

If you are curious, you can try used DG-28 from Japan at 1,700

Accuphase DG-28 Digital Voicing Equalizer Free Shipping (R966 | eBay

It use 100V not 120V so you may need transformer
128x128shkong78
Lyngdorf does make stand alone room correction units, or they did at least.
You do not have to buy say the 2170 or 3400 to get Lyngdorf room correction.

https://www.dagogo.com/lyngdorf-rp-1-roomperfect-room-correction-device-review/
Btw
Gorgeous looking room/ house but an absolute disaster for acoustics ...lol.
Yep you cannot live without some form of room correction indeed!
I feed the digital signal to Accuphase Digital Equalizer and then to EMM Dac2.

Without AD conversion, the loss is minimized.

As I am happy with my set-up I will use Accuphase until it stops working.

The interface of Acccuphase is very convenient showing the results before and after correction.

Minimalist Tube Guy Hear:
I am fundamentally opposed to putting stuff in the signal path that does not need to be there.  The stuff will give you a benefit, but also cost you big in some other way.  I think you can achieve room correction in an organic way.

In all sound systems, some of the sound comes from the speaker directly to your ear, and some of it is reflected of  some surface in the room. If the wave reflected of the left wall it will not then go to your ear, it will go to the back wall, then to the front wall and then to your ear; this compounds the problem.  if you can substantially reduce the percentage of sound that is reflected it will skyrocket the performance of your system.

My speakers are 6.5 feet apart (measured tweeter to tweeter),, my head is 7.5 feet from each tweeter, and they are canted in about 20 degrees. This is sometimes termed "near field;" This arrangement will go a long way in nullifying reflected sound.  Next I have drapery that covers every square inch of the back wall, and one that covers the entire left side wall.  Finally, I have an oriental rug between the speakers and my listing chair.

If you try some of this, I think you will be happy with the outcome, and there is nothing added to the signal path.