Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
I have the SA14 and I love it. It rivals or betters my vinyl rig (Amadeus with Dynavector 20, Luxman E1 phono) depending upon the recording but especially with SACDs
The rest of my rig is DeHavilland Ultraverve, Bryston 4BSST, Vandy 3A Sigs.

bluerangerMuch Thanks! for providing your thoughts/impressions on the SA-10.The hope lies in Marantz learning from Sony/Philips on "not" what to do on their Reference spinners. Keep all marketing tactics in place for entry, mid and highest end players.
Additionally, reach out and touch this company w/ an email or phone call expressing your pleasure with their Digital products. Inquire about their intentions to stock essential/critical parts as well.

Happy Listening!
elizabeth
Thank You for your continued thoughts/impressions on the SA-10 as well.I am still trying to find an audition in my immediate area, the Southeast U.S.

Happy Listening!

Post removed