Road trip to demo $10,000 speakers

I'm going to take a several hour road trip to the Washington DC/Baltimore area to demo some speakers in the $10,000 range for a once in a lifetime purchase. I plan on listening to some Magico A3's, Aerial Acoustic 7T's, and Spendor D-9's. One of the dealers also has Paradigm Persona 3F's on the floor, so I'll take a listen to them too. While I'm up there are there any other speakers in that price range you'd recommend I try to locate and take a listen to. I'm open to and welcome your suggestions and will take the time to research each one as well.

I'm not in the market for used equipment. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Mike

skyscraper
I can confirm that Command Performance AV just got the Magico A3 and you can demo it there in their showroom. At Command you can also demo Focal Kanta and Devore (among others)

Visit Evolution AV or IQ to demo the Revel F228Be. Both shops have it available for demo in their showrooms 
If you can find a pair of the Bryston Model T’s to audition, do it before you buy anything. Most people who have listened to them say that nothing under $25K will touch their performance.
I personally had a pair of Bryston Middle T’s for three months, then found a great deal on a used pair of Model T’s which I purchased. I didn’t think anything would be much better than the Middle T’s which are around $6K, however it was worth trying out. But when I set up the Model T’s next to them; I knew within 30 seconds that the Middle T’s were being moved out. Same exact sound and performance characteristics, however the T’s are a massive increase in dynamic output and filled the room like nothing I have experienced.

The bass is just outstanding as is all the other ranges.   Since I have a 10,000 cubic foot space, I wanted to make it even more dynamic; so I had Axiom Audio build me an EP800 dual 12 inch driver sub with a custom designed dual range (switchable 6 db boost in the middle upper mid-bass) and an EP500 single 12 driver sub.  I placed the two subs in null areas of the room (18 foot high vaulted ceiling with a mezzanine level balcony over one side of the room, meaning it is tricky) and all I can say is yes, this is it.   Axiom by the way builds Bryston speakers for Bryston.

The room sounds like a live concert hall with amazing dynamic power.
I would like to point out that Evolution AV was an unusually low-pressure and friendly environment. They, pretty much, left me in the room with iPad (Tidal control), offered to come back once I needed them, and closed the door. It was not abandoning, it was leaving me in peace to do my own thing. I, eventually, did not buy from them (I settled on a different product) but am wholeheartedly praising them and would not think twice to give them my business.

Of note, they were one of those places that had only Tidal ready. Call ahead.
Mike, the time to go to DC to look at speakers would be Nov 2-4th. Capital Fest will be going on and you can look, touch, and listen to a wide range of speakers. While it may not be the ideal situation to audition a pair of speakers it will at least give you a starting point...If you do go you should definitely go and spend time in the Legacy Audio room. Meet Bill and the gang and ask any questions that you might have...If you spend anytime listening to the Legacy speakers I'm betting that you will get bitten by the "Legacy bug"...I'll be there the 2nd thru the 4th maybe I'll see you there... I'll probably be hanging out in the Legacy room, just ask for Charles.

As impractical as it may sound, if you are road-tripping, take your amp with you.  Synergy matters and generally a retailer is going to match up their speakers with electronics that work with those speakers.   So unless your planning on buying the dealer's electronics as well, bring the amp that will actually be driving the speakers.

And, if you have some big-a*s SUV, take your listening room with you as well.   Location, location, location....