Morrow Audio re-design announcement: No more Ag coated Cu; Increased numbers of runs.

Just got a notice in my Email about this. Seems like the new design went into production in June. It does have me scratching my head a bit. I’m wondering if any Morrow Audio cable users (old or new design) have comments. The link will take you to the announcement that provides details on the new cable design including instructions for determining whether someone has received old or new design cables.

http://morrowaudio.com/announcement

128x128ghosthouse
Are surgery patients listening to Diana Krall or Beethoven while under anesthesia? Do they have to pay extra for that? Do they get paid to listen?
Thanks for all the post. Looks like we caused a real stir! First off, from a poster on the 1st page, we have always used individually insulated wires. The new design is simply some improvements on that, like more wires, progressive smaller gauges as you move up the line, insulation changes, and, yes, solid copper instead of silver coated copper.

Myself and the team really put our heads to the best we could offer those who have Morrow Audio cables, with the opportunity to try the new design.
After all, we are not a small company anymore and have overhead and payroll, etc. We had to charge something! Even though I cringed at it, we settled on 60% off during the month of September, with a no risk 60 day return.

As others have mentioned, we are the ONLY company that offers this with updated products, besides the additional 60 day return to try them out. We also are even offering Easy Pay! I struggle with the complaints on this forum. What better can I do?

Keep in mind that the old design is excellent! The "new" design does not lessen that fact. Those who have the old design have found great enjoyment. Remember, it is an option to upgrade, not a necessity. Those who want to take advantage of this "option" can do so at a great savings.

Mike Morrow www.morrowaudio.com
My introduction to Morrow began by getting free tweaks advice by email . I decided to try them against my current Interconnects. I emailed and asked for advise regarding MA4 with upgraded termination Vs MA5 with Mike’s standard connector . Mike promptly replied “ Get the MA5’s “. I didn’t immediately pull the trigger , even though they were “ New on Sale at 50% off” . Mike contacted me and asked if I was having trouble affording the cables at half off and offered to help with the price . I thanked him and purchased 2 pair of 1 meter MA5’s at the 50% discount . I added that if he wanted to comp me for some burn in time , I’d appreciate it very much . A couple weeks later , I was leaving on vacation and asked him to delay shipping as the house was vacant for a week . Mike promptly replied “ I’ll  leave them on the burn in device longer . My cables arrived with 13 days of burn in time ( free of charge ). So I received cables at half price with extensive burn in and backed by a Full Refund Policy ! It took an additional 150 hours of breakin , but I really enjoy them . My opinion is while Mike is “ A Businessman “, he is honest , caring and considerate . He’s one of those “ Buinessmen “ that cares more about promoting this wonderful hobby , than about putting a dollar in his pocket . I feel like I made a friend  AND bought a great product at a modest price . So with a wide range of products and a money back guarantee, Shame on all the Poo Butts that talk smack . To the people that have actually compared them , I hear you and will probably try the Cardas products  ( I have the Clear USB ) into my Yiggy and it sounds great . Respectfully, Mike Bolger .