A DAC that crushes price vs. performance ratio

I felt strongly that I wanted to inform the Gon members about a new DAC that ranks with the very best on the market regarding performance, but costs around $2,000.00.  The Lab12 DAC1 SE was compared to three reference level DACS that retail for over $12.000.00 in my review for hometheaterreview.com and was at least on the same level sonicly, if not better.  This DAC from Greece is not just "good for the money" but competes with virtually anything on the market regardless of price!

For all the details about the Lab12 DAC1 SE performance and what other DACS it was compared to take a look at the review.  If you are shopping/looking for a new digital front end to drive your system, you owe it to yourself to check this DAC out, unless you like to spend tons of more $ without getting better performance.
teajay
Post removed 
Mr Don here,
I recently purchased a Prism Sound Callia. Now, much to my dissatisfaction i now hear there is a far better DAC, hands down for 2,000. I'm definitely new at this audiophile-ness but i don't think i want to jump up and sell my newly acquired DAC in favor of a totally unknown DAC. Can the writer of the review guarantee the item is superior to the Callia? Thats my question of the day for teajay.....
PS, you don't notice me now but I've been reading "The Complete Guide to High-End Audio (Robert Harley) and will soon be able to comprehend Hi-fi, lets just say, better..    
Hi mrdon,

I never comment on things I'm ignorant about.  I have never heard your Prism Sound Callia DAC.  If your totally satisfied with what it does for your system, then by all means enjoy it.

I have no idea what other DACs you have heard/auditioned in your system.  I know I have auditioned some of the highest regarded DACs, regardless of price, to come to my conclusion regarding the Lab 12's performance.  So, can I "guarantee" you will like it better then your present DAC, is kinda a silly question.  If you share what other DACs you have listened to, I then could give a reasonable perspective of what you might expect from the Lab 12 that would be different and maybe better then your present piece.
Post removed