Best Place for Pre-Owned Cables

I'll start by saying I hate buying audio new.  Many dealer margins are 50%, almost all 40% or more.  I especially dislike buying cables new.  I think I have maybe one or two I purchase new in my system.  I'm constantly looking on A'Gon for cables ( I need speaker cables) and any place else I can think of.  Anyone have any other sites they can suggest?  I've looked on usedcable.com but their prices are absurd.  Most of the stuff they have is YEARS old.  They're selling AQ speaker cables that were released in 2004 at 50% of their new price.  To me, anything that old is scrap.  I might entertain amps/preamps of that vintage but never digital (it's like buying a ten year old PC) and rarely cables.
I haven't found another good site (Audiomart is mostly an overlap of A'Gon) but I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance.
ihmeyers
Yes, I know what he was trying to say. And pointed out why he was wrong. Maybe you missed it. I’ve been a Top Seller for many years.
No, I think you missed the part where I agreed with you, likely such an unusual event it did not compute!

And as for Top Seller, right back at ya!
Since the dark ages when eBay did not even have pictures.

Oh sorry its not a strut your stuff topic, my apologies, on with the show boys and girls, nothing to see here.
I agree that E-bay is a good source for deals on cables. Buyer must know product lines however.
Mind Ebay, as discussed earlier is maybe not the best place for sellers of cables unless you truly are just trying to get rid of your older cables from an upgrade and not too worried about fetching top dollar IN YOUR POCKET.
Approx 13% commission once ebay and paypal have done with you but it is a worldwide marketplace so thats the trade off right there, millions of potential shoppers.
I really like buying and selling right here on Audiogon to fellow audiophiles but in reality it has nowhwere close to the potential market.
So you pays your money and takes your choices.