Empirical Audio Synchro mesh reclocker, anybody?

Anybody actually own or has owned one of these units by Empirical Audio?
Sounds good and $699 not a huge outlay in today's world but would prefer some real world experience if anybody has tried it.
Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I have two.  One is installed via toslink in from a cable box to spdif out to a Bel Canto Dac 2.5 to Bel Canto M1000 AND a Bel Canto C5i.  This primarily drives indoor TV sound but also indoor/outdoor audio.  Initially I bought to drive two devices with the same signal, but really liked the improved sound.  I bought the power supply and it was a huge upgrade again.   I liked it so much, I installed another in a second system via toslink out from TV to a Creek 100A with Ruby DAC.  Nice improvement again compared to not using one at all.  I think many newer DACs perform better when receiving a 96k feed, and this does that really well.  I recommend getting the OTL option if your dac has a transformer on the input.  Also, highly recommend the Dynamo power supply if you are using this with a higher end system, although it does double the price.  Finally, his BNC cables are very good too.  
I have the Synchromesh with an outboard power supply feeding my Metrum Adagio via a Shunyata Sigma 75 ohm cable. It is stunning and transforms the Adagio from a superb dac and a mesmerising experience. Steve Nugent from Empirical is a gentleman and very knowledgable. 

100% endorsement for the Synchro. I chose the OTL option. Highly recommended for all rigs. I run Nagra and Tidal Audio and you can see how good the SM is.
I have the Synchromesh with an outboard power supply feeding my Metrum Adagio via a Shunyata Sigma 75 ohm cable. It is stunning and transforms the Adagio from a superb dac and a mesmerising experience. Steve Nugent from Empirical is a gentleman and very knowledgable.

100% endorsement for the Synchro. I chose the OTL option. Highly recommended for all rigs. I run Nagra and Tidal Audio and you can see how good the SM is.
I have a McIntosh C2500 preamp with a built in DAC. I’m unsure if it has a transformer on it’s input, do I want the OTL option?
For the hell of it a year or so ago I tried a Wyred 4 Sound reclocker between my April Music CDT100 Transport and Modwright Elyse DAC and heard zero impact, Has anyone had both the Wyred reclocker and the Synchromesh and be able to offer a comparision based upon your system and listening experience? Obviously I can try a Synchromesh and return it if need be but would like to hear from anyone with experience between the two if possible first.