New speakers for my system

I am currently running a bi-amped system comprised of a pair of 360° dispersion transmission lines that are tuned to 17Hz and a pair of 2 ways using Scanspeak Ti HF and 6" full range drivers. The 2 ways are crossed over at 4k with 2nd order Butterworths.
I am driving them all with a pair of Classé strereo amps. The crossovers to each amp are via a DSP.
The plan is to eliminate the 2 ways and replace them with a better imaging pair of something that will not require digital filtration but will only see the digital crossover. The crossover can be at a low enough frequency, perhaps 100Hz, so there will be no significant time alignment issues caused by the digital circuitry.

Another option would be to bi-amp a single pair and replace both speaker pairs. This is hard to justify since the T-Ls are pretty effective. In fact I’ve needed to roll them off at 25Hz. They use a pair of the old Focal kevlar cone drivers (8".)
Maybe some time-aligned D’Appolito configuration?
areed622
@joey_v I respect you as an audiophile, so I take your point. On a personal level I think McGowan is a tool. I (used) to be FB friends with him until he took serious offence to a humorous photo I posted of a guy chomping a giant Denny’s burger. Seems Mr McGowan is a rather sensitive Vegetarian. I actually later sent him a new friend request & apologized for causing him any offence, but he was apparently inconsolable and deleted my request.

That said, with Arnie having produced a full working reference speaker; the “IRS killer”, co-developed plans for replacement planar magnetic midrange drivers for the now out of production Böhlender-Graebener panels, and with all their history at Genesis Advanced Technologies, McGowan would have to be a complete jackass to screw up Arnie’s legacy.
The Jordans look like an excellent solution. They may solve my rooms asymmetricality issue and will likely mate well with my T-lines. 
Thanks for the suggestion!

with all due respect Infinity did enough to screw up that legacy.....the V are a reference speker, certainly there are others....but I get his daily email, and I await the fruits of all the work.....and talk....

OP I owned a set of Vandersteen 3a signatures for a few years....midrange from the 5,ditto on the tweeter, time and phase correct. Do reward detailed setup
not sure how they would integrate w your digital filter and subs...they play pretty low by themselves....see the acoustic coupler..

@tomic601 Infinity Systems certainly changed direction in terms of their speaker designs following Arnie Nudell’s departure in 1989, no longer producing boxless dipole speakers. The rights to the EMI drivers were also split between Harmon and Arnie, with Arnie keeping the Emit-R tweeter which formed the basis of Genesis Advanced Technologies’ tweeter. From there, Harmon tightened the screws leading to the departure of Company President Cary Christie in 1995, who continued on only as a consulting designer for another 3 years. A factory fire then destroyed much of the tooling for the remaining EMI drivers, hastening the end of the era of classic Infiniity speakers. Harmon were only really interested in milking Infinity to develop it’s own line of speakers. There used to be a photo on the internet of Harmon/Revel voicing a pair of Revel Ultima Gem’s with Infinity IRS-Omega speakers, but that photo mysteriously disappeared after I mentioned it in an Infinity thread a few years ago. So it was really Harmon who screwed up Arnie’s legacy, hastened by bad luck.
@melbguyone so true, your facts ring very true but I was deeply involved working at dealer which carried most everything but IRS from 1980 -1986, poly Cell was junk...my point is the high end stuff could provide a reference but had many issues... getting cohesive sound out of four big towers always a challenge, chasing your tail with micro movements only to hear something entirely new but now missing something else...
i do have a ton of respect for Arnie
hopefully his great legacy will live and indeed flourish