Best Place for Pre-Owned Cables

I'll start by saying I hate buying audio new.  Many dealer margins are 50%, almost all 40% or more.  I especially dislike buying cables new.  I think I have maybe one or two I purchase new in my system.  I'm constantly looking on A'Gon for cables ( I need speaker cables) and any place else I can think of.  Anyone have any other sites they can suggest?  I've looked on usedcable.com but their prices are absurd.  Most of the stuff they have is YEARS old.  They're selling AQ speaker cables that were released in 2004 at 50% of their new price.  To me, anything that old is scrap.  I might entertain amps/preamps of that vintage but never digital (it's like buying a ten year old PC) and rarely cables.
I haven't found another good site (Audiomart is mostly an overlap of A'Gon) but I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance.
ihmeyers
If you know what you are looking for and
This is good for audio components too
hifishark.com
You can sort it by region ,country, newest first, lowest price ..etc
The filter looks like an antenna , on the right side of the page .
It might default to hidden .

Dave and Troy
1. I wasn’t implying that was dealer profit margin. I know how to calculate a P&L. Been doing that for two decades now.

2. Dealer discount IS correct. Most lines 40% off, some 50%. Those in demand slightly less. REL is about 1/3. Same with Audeze. I have close friends that are dealers. If you have cash sometimes you can buy current stuff at 60% off if manufacturer needs capital.

3. Dealers SHOULD make money. God Bless America we are capitalists. What I can’t stomach is a dealer acquires right to sell XYZ Speakers Inc line. Has 1 demo pair of XYZ reference speakers he bought at 50% from manufacturer. Inventories no other pairs. Sells to public at maybe 10 off. You tie up money in inventory, you deserve to make your margins. It’s called return on capital. BUT if you stock nothing and order the pair from manufacturer AFTER securing $$$ from the customer, in my mind you should make 10-15% on that deal. I’m sure you will disagree, that’s just my opinion. OTOH, I am financial professional with 25 years in the business. I know what a market rate of return is.
4. It’s a tough business. Guys now are trying to make a living. Previous iteration of shops built generational wealth from selling high end audio at crazy margins. See Lyric, Sound By Singer, Stereo Exchange. It’s tough to be a brick & mortar these days. My comments meant as no disrespect. I don’t bemoan that there is no place left to audition. You don’t even know me, how can you say that. Haven’t auditioned gear in a shop in almost 20 years. Dealers I know let me home audition sometimes, but mostly I buy based upon reviews and comments from those whose opinions I respect. Most times it works out fine and I like it when I receive it. Sometimes not which is why I buy used/demo primarily and I will trade out at a loss if I make a mistake. PS Audio Amp. Bought demo cheap. Liked it, didn’t love it. Sold it 9 months later at slight loss. Bought Synergistic Black Box Cheap. Like, don’t love. May or may not sell. Bought Synergistic Atmosphere XL at 55% off. Love it. Keeper. Cost of admission.

Wish you guys best of luck. Sincerely.
Seriously?
You do not peruse eBay??
Best cable bargains I have ever had have been found there. And that's a lot btw.
Yes, yes I know there are a lot of fakes too but they are usually pretty easy to spot with an ounce or two of common sense.
I look at eBay.  I guess you have been luckier than I have.  With the 10% fee ebay charges sellers (plus the 3.5% PayPal fee) it's tough to find anything cheap.  I know I only sell there when I have to.