DAC/Streamers Under 10k - Mytek, PS Audio...

Let's imagine you only listen to streaming music (Tidal, Qubuz, Apple Music, Youtube, etc). Roon is a pretty good way to stream higher quality to a Roon core (though the interface is horrendous) and for everything else you want to use AirPlay (which is lossless). What's the best option for a DAC-Streamer out there? I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, which sounds excellent, but I don't love that I need to attach a USB cable to a computer to get the music to play (using a MacBook Pro currently).

There is the 
- Mytek Manhattan II w/ Network Card - $7k
- PS Audio DirectStream - $6k
- Lumin X1 - $14k (well over budget)
- Ayre QX-5 Twenty - $9k (might not support AirPlay)
- something from NAIM?
- ???

I've seen very few comparisons in the space so I just don't even know what's out there.
(For reference, the system is currently MBP > Mytek Brooklyn > Mc C47 > Mc MC452 > B&W 802 D3 with all Audioquest cabling)
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
I am new to this, so maybe I misunderstand the question, but I'm surprised to not see the Aurender A10. That gets you the streamer with a built in DAC. Three of the auditions I've had used it and it impressed me greatly.

The PS Audio Directstream with network bridge card does not have a built in DAC.
@ kcpellethead

The PS Audio Directstream with or without network bridge IS a DAC ! I know, I have one with Bridge II and it is an exceptional DAC worth every penny. I use my PS Audio Transport and PS Audio NuWave Phono Pre using the I2S connections as well as the network bridge via JRiver 24 to feed my listening needs.

If the OP hadn’t ordered a Manhattan, I would have highly suggested the PS Audio Directstream w/ Bridge.
@instlouis
A day late and a dollar short, that's me. Also, I was referring to the PSA Directstream Memory Player.