Best Place for Pre-Owned Cables

I'll start by saying I hate buying audio new.  Many dealer margins are 50%, almost all 40% or more.  I especially dislike buying cables new.  I think I have maybe one or two I purchase new in my system.  I'm constantly looking on A'Gon for cables ( I need speaker cables) and any place else I can think of.  Anyone have any other sites they can suggest?  I've looked on usedcable.com but their prices are absurd.  Most of the stuff they have is YEARS old.  They're selling AQ speaker cables that were released in 2004 at 50% of their new price.  To me, anything that old is scrap.  I might entertain amps/preamps of that vintage but never digital (it's like buying a ten year old PC) and rarely cables.
I haven't found another good site (Audiomart is mostly an overlap of A'Gon) but I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance.
ihmeyers
I bought everything on Audiogon but it took a lot of time and patience. Some cables you will never find used though, so I had to buy two pairs of interconnects new, but the prices were good even if still quite high.
I will be patient. Usedcables.com is the site I referenced selling 10+ year old cables at basically what dealer cost was then. Seriously?
I saw a couple that might do the trick there then looked up vintage and saw they were near decade old. That’s 2 or 3 generations. Like I said, only thing worse is buying old digital. Yes, it might sound OK but tech has changed so much a 10 year old DAC is like buying a PC with a 4 generation old Intel chip.
I usually find something suitable but sometimes it's a wait.  I wanted an amp platform and had to wait months before a nice Finite Elemente hit the market.

Thanks for the responses.