Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
Well, Inna, I still prefer physics.

Differences between caps I can measure. Ditto resistors. Ditto inductors. Ditto dielectrics. I'll spend my money there first. And I'm still not finished with things I can measure.

But you spend your money as you see fit. If you think that cables are better bang for buck than nude Vishay input resistors, you are welcome to your opinion. I won't even accuse you of not understanding whatever.
Legacy Audio Aeris and Legacy Audio Focus SE would be at the top of the list.   
terry9, Purist Audio's designer is a former NASA engineer specializing in underwater acoustics and signal transmission. Tchernov cables are designed by engineers building military grade equipment. I am sure those people understand enough of physics. But Jim Aud of Purist is also clearly an artist with excellent hearing. If you think that you can compete with them and others, that's okay with me but that's not a proof.
Post removed 
- Compensation is necessary to create the illusion of recreating the original -

Exactly, and well-said.