Little Rock, Arkansas - Any Audiophiles out there?

I currently live in Little Rock, AR and have for the past 7 years.  Unfortunately, I have found this place to be almost devoid of audiophiles.  Anyone here on Audiogon liven Little Rock or central Arkansas?  Would you be interested in starting some sort of audiophile social club?

OldManDave
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xoldmandave
I am moving to LR in a week and would be interested in forming a group, too.

Pix4work
Wow!  This is awesome!  I have been intermittently trying to make this happen since I moved back to LR in 2011 [~20 years mostly in New England & upstate NY].  

I apologize for not responding earlier to this thread...must have fouled up my notification settings.  But, Pix4Work sent me a message just a few minutes ago to clue me in.

Since this is obviously in the forming stages, I would suggest that we use www.meetup.com to organize & facilitate gatherings.  I will set up a group & come back here to post a link & instructions on how to join.  It is free to use.

Again, I am stoked to finally be getting the pig off of the ground!
OK...to join the group, go to www.meetup.com & search for Little Rock Audiophiles MeetUp.

Or, if you would prefer, send me your email addresses & I will send you a direct invitation. My email is [email protected]

It will be much easier to propose dates, times & locations in that forum as opposed to trying to do so through Audiogon’s forums.

FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RockCityAudiophiles/

OldManDave