If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
Mike yep Rockna on these shores the owners are few however I read about the Rockna back in 2016 and the name and commments just stuck in my head .
Bob Neill has been very helpful when things went stale 
and boring with my system last year,  he’s a great guy and I was delighted to see he now carries Rockna. I purchased the single ended model .
@in_shore   Which level of Rockna DAC do you have? Can you share your impressions in greater detail here or via PM to me? Also, have you had a chance to try out or listen to their Net Player paired with the DAC? Thanks.
David there are two models of the Rockna dac ,one is single ended and the 2nd model is fully balanced at more dollars , I purchased the single ended model. I bought the Rockna totally blind like I did with the fabulous Denafrips Terminator ,

My better half brought the hammer down over some of these purchases .I’d shutter to think how she would react if I was to order the Rockna net player , it’s pricy .
I thought there were at least two levels of each DAC, maybe three, with the SE being the top model. Has that changed? (I don't mean SE vs Balanced)
Check out the Woo Transport at, I believe, $1,200. I'd be quite surprised if anyone could hear  improvement over that.