Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
Generally, and I emphasize that word, cartridges that use high profile stylus shapes, such a micro-line, micro-ridge, shibata and others, will have the physical interface to be able to extract the highest of frequencies from the groove. That said, composition of cantilever and coil/magnet structures all matter as to how that stylus interface is displaced to generate the electrical signal.

I have two Lyra Delos carts and enjoy them for the detail and depth of stage. I used to own a Helikon and it was also up there for detail. I also enjoy three high-profile stylus, less-expensive MM carts, AT 440 mla and mlb, and Ortofon Black, that are all great at detail retrieval. The ATs have since been discontinued and replaced by other models, but I can state, from personal experience, that the Black is currently available ~$750 and comes quite close to the detail retrieval of the Delos. The soundstage isn’t quite as deep and wide as the Lyra, however. I used to own a Koetsu Urushi Vermillion, but that cartridge didn’t have the detail retrieval and musicality of the Lyras. Sorry, Koetsu enthusiasts, I tried, I really did.

Also, though no longer currently available except as vintage (but worth consideration, especially from Witsolutions on eBay https://www.ebay.com/str/witsolutionsaudiocartridgesstyli) that I also enjoy are Stanton 880s, and Pickering XSV4000 MM cartridges that use hyper-elliptical profiles. They were designed to track the high frequency signal for decoding SQ discs of the 70s, but they sound wonderfully close to the MC Delos on standard stereo recordings. Frequency profiles of these are quite flat when the correct total capacitance is dialed in.

Others can chime in with cartridge experiences and preferences of their own. High profile styli are a VERY important part of the answer to your question and part of the discussion.

Steve

A SoundSmith-modified Denon DL 103 R with saphire cantilever and fineline diamond tip.
Great detail, great bass and more than passable soundstage.  
It will set you back around $ 650.

Post removed 
I'm currently using what started out os a Lyra Clavis DC but was recently refitted with a Boron cantilever and line contact stylus.  Still in breakin.  Kept the detail (maybe improved it) but definitely improved the sonics.   

I'm just looking for options since I have no idea how long the {formerly] Lyra will last.  ART7 and ART9 definitely on my short list.  I've read some interesting comments about the Suondsmith Zephyr MIMC Star (probably my budget limit).  Would like to consider a Lyra Delos, but need to get a deal I can't refuse.