What are best hi efficiency speakers under $1000?

I'm moving soon and will need to change my setup a bit. I'm using a Luminescence preamp with a vintage Luxman tube amp. I listen to a lot of records and I love the sound of this system. For about 17 years, I've listened to this system with a pair of 46 year old Bozak "Urban" speakers. They've got a great big sound, but they are big physically too (24" x 24" x 20"). I need to get a bit smaller, at least in width. I need to find something that is efficient due to my rig, and can still deliver a big sound (10" or 12" woofer would be good here). I'm okay with buying used also - preferrably under $1,000. I've considered Klipsch Heresys, but I've never heard these. Any suggestions on decent speakers that conform to this profile? thanks for any help in this regard...
jimsharpe
Post removed 
Heresy IIIs are amazingly good speakers, although slightly off your budget...mine are the Capitol Edition (no biggie, just list for 500 bucks more) that cost 1500 bucks new from Ebay. Here's a cool review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-119-ken-micallef-june-2018
Note the Heresy IIIs are currently the result of the last re-design in 2006 or something...titanium drivers, better woofer, bi wire capability, made of imported Dagwood, waterproofed, mosquito repellant, magnetic grills that can be put on your refrigerator, anti gravity so they're lighter, and a sound that lures you to Arkansas against your will...so they ain't yer grandpas Heresy.
Who doesn't like a 10 year thread jump? At my age that's nothin' man...nothin'.