What do people place on their platter for dust protection

Just wanted to hit everyone up for some responses. I'm tired of worrying about taking my pristine VM cleaned vinyl on a platter thats been idle for a week. I have a TT in which a dustcover woukd be inpractable. I hadnt googled for it yet. I just wanted to ask here. Plus I'm recovering from surgery and have some extra time.
128x128blueranger
That was probably an ozone scare. Hope it’s not (rpt not) O2 that’s the problem. 😛 Here’s an update from NIH,

oxicol Sci. 1999 Dec;52(2):162-7.
Ozone carcinogenesis revisited.

Witschi H1, Espiritu I, Pinkerton KE, Murphy K, Maronpot RR.
Author information
Abstract
The question was asked whether ozone would act as a lung carcinogen in mice. To test the hypothesis, female strain A/J mice were exposed for 6 h/day, 5 days/week to 0.12 ppm, 0.5 ppm, or 1.0 ppm of ozone; control animals were kept in filtered air. No ozone-related deaths were observed at any time during the experiment. After 5 months, one-third of the animals were killed. The remaining animals were split into two groups: exposure to ozone continued for one group, whereas the other group was transferred into filtered air. Four months later, these animals were killed. No significant increase in lung tumor multiplicity (average number of tumors per lung) or lung tumor incidence (percentage of tumor-bearing animals) was found in the animals exposed to ozone when compared to animals kept in filtered air, regardless of ozone concentration. Morphometric analysis of lungs of animals exposed to the highest ozone concentration (1.0 ppm) showed a small, statistically not significant increase in centriacinar lesions. It was concluded that ozone is not a lung carcinogen in strain A/J mice at those exposure levels. Moreover, this mouse strain appears to be particularly resistant towards chronic ozone toxicity.

If you don't have an old lp to use, cut out a 12" diameter circle out of cardboard or paper.
@geoffkait ,

Asked Alan if he had a simple, direct answer as to why he says that positive ions affect AV quality. Alan has dealt with that topic, at least indirectly, with those of us in his facebook group before, but I'd never seen where he'd boiled any of that down to a single idea. As I was afraid of, he said it was a very complex answer. He did give me a quick rundown of identifying the main topics involved and then stopped and asked if that was enough or if he should go on. I said no, that that was sufficient, even though it was clear from the technical nature of what he describing that a much more informed background in physics on my part would better help me understand the details and that I'm not nearly qualified to factually verify it. 

Geoff, if you just have to know what he said, you can pm me, but when I told him I was asking to use the answer in a forum, he demured on allowing it in this case since he felt that no one would understand the science and he was of the opinion that any arguments along those lines it might produce would likely be bad for business anyway, so if you did pm me about it I would hope you would respect his wishes as I do. Been dealing with him the past 8 yrs and he's never done anything to me except to do me right...I have no reason to go against that.
@geoffkait ,

Oh, and yes, what you say about the forms of energies above being photons, I should likely stand corrected. But, what I think Alan is dealing with here is how all these things are interacting together in the home environment...the hows, whens, wheres and under what conditions - that may be where Alan is rewriting the book AFA AV-performance/longterm-health is concerned.