Do HDMI Cables make a Difference?

Will I get a better picture using a higher priced HDMI cable over a Wal Mart brand? Thanks!
128x128rsa
Yah, it would be a fool of me to expect a serious response of a troll. Thy shall not feed the troll lol.
@rsaI 

I thought I had good HDMI cables until a friend gave me an Audioquest Forest HDMI when I upgraded my TV to 4K UHD OLED with HDR.  My Blu-Ray was having problems maintaining the HDR signal and the Forest had 18Gbs speed and the problem went away BUT then I decided to replace all my HDMI's and found Monoprice Premiums with same specs for like $ 12.99 each.  Installed on everything and really improved the picture from my Roku Ultra's and on my PS Audio equipment using the I2S connects.   Saved and fortune and got kickbutt results. 

Happy watching / listening. - Shad 
I am trying an Audioquest HDMI cable that only cost about $20.00. It has a 30 return so if I dont like it or see a difference I will send it back. Thanks for all the help and some interesting posts! Any more advice will be welcome!  Thanks!
I repeat - reggie is not a whacko. 🙄

Does someone who repeats the same thing over and over again necessarily have 🍑🍔🍔? You decide. Is reggie the new Euro-nator?
reggy
Yah, it would be a fool of me to expect a serious response of a troll. Thy shall not feed the troll lol.

>>>>That reminds me. Does anyone know some Little Moron jokes?