Totem Forest or Mani-2 signature?

I am looking for a pair of Totem speakers that will work well with Bel Canto Ref1000 monoblocks.

So far I have only auditioned the Forest and Staff (with the Ref1000 too) but have not had a chance to try the Mani-2.

For those Totem owners out there, could you give me some suggestions? as how they compare and stuff... Thanks!
metronet
Sorry Guys but the only model that is currently using a Dynaudio driver is the new "The One" and it is probably only for review sake. The other Dynaudio looking drivers are knock offs made by Hi Vi research, and if you don't believe me just remove one of the drivers and see if says Dynaudio on the back.It is shame that Totem can't admit to cutting costs by using knock off drivers.
I have read about the HiVi driver before. In Fact I even saw a screen shot of a member pulled out the Totem driver with Hi Vi logo on it. (I forgot the model though...)

The HiVi Swan D2 looks like Totem clone!
http://www.swanspeaker.com/product/htm/view.asp?id=371
Metronet,

Both the Forest and the Mani-2 play nice with class D amplification. I've powered both of them with my H2O Signature 100 with splendid results. Of course, that amp uses a beefy linear dual mono power supplies and is stable down to 1/4th of an ohm..so neither speaker put up much of a challenge for it.

Most decent class D amps, even ones that use fairly inexpensive switching power supplies (like NuForce, Bel Canto, etc) should be able to handle the Mani-2. Class D typically doesn't struggle with resistive loads so much as they do with active loads (think full range electrostats). Since that's not happening here, I wouldn't really concern yourself over which speaker will 'mate' better with class D topology.

I also wouldn't concern yourself over someones highly subjective rants on a product. The bottom line is that if you search hard enough - you're going to find someone saying something negative about every loudspeaker, amp, what have you - in the industry. The reason why there are so many different designs in the market is because there are that may people who feel differently about how to attain the same goal.

Also, Stricken is completely off base with his comments regarding the drivers Totem uses. Totem uses the Hi-Vi driver in the Forest only. However, Dynaudio drivers are used in the: Model 1 Signature, Model 1 Twin, The One, Mani-2 Signature, and the Wind.

Since I can't edit my post (to correct my horrible grammar), I am posting here to correct a slight mistake regarding my above riffs on class D. I should have said "reactive loads" instead of "active loads". Cheers.
Thanks for fixing that statement Rumadian. I was also goin to comment on the fact the winds do have a Dynaudio driver. That was the one of the criteria's that helped me decide on purchasing the Winds.