Krell KSA100 vs Threshold 400A vs McCormack DNA 0.5

HiI need a 100W amplifier to drive my Morrison speakers. I Can easily refurbish electronics if needed. Someone offered me a Krell KSA100 another one offered me a Threshold 400A I have to repair and finally a McCormack DNA 0.5 or 1 seems appealing but I dont have any I could  buy.  I hate over detailed sound and I love tube amps mids but do'n want a tube amp. As I couldn't buy a Morrison woofer if I burn it with a faulty amp. I need something bullproof. I never heard and couldn't hear any amps mentionned with my setup.  What would be your preference or do you have any other recommendations ?
Thanks
legarem
Finally, I'm waiting to receive a McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe.  Since I read good things about McCormack stuff, I should be happy.with this amp.
@legarem   Congratulations!!  Great decision!  Many folks who were experienced listening to the .5 and the DNA-1 preferred the .5 for its sweetness.  So... you will have a nice sounding amp from the get go with the option to max. it out down the road with SMc Audio's upgrades. Happy listening.👂
Finally, this was the worst decision I made. I received the amp and I will perhaps never hear it. The protection circuit stays ON and the amp made smoke. Regulator mosfet toasted in the amp. I wtote to Steve McCormack and here is an answer I got:

The problem you are describing is an issue we now see frequently on the original DNA-1 and DNA-0.5 amplifiers that are now over 25 years old.

It is an issue that we no longer consider repairable. The problem is with the through-hole plating between the top and bottom of these two sided driver boards.

Repairing failed components and mending the connective traces can sometimes revive the amp for a short time but doing this is not recommended. The underlying problem is still there and it will continue to get worse.

This problem only pertains to the main driver board, not the two output
boards.
Seller offered me to return the amp or send me back $200 so I could repair it. I have no problems to do repairs but as SM advised me, it seems risky to repair it. 

I hope this could help DNA1 and DNA0.5 future buyers. I know there's upgrade for these amps but they cost an arm ($900)

@legarem 

What does the seller have to say about the condition of the amplifier he sold you?  IMHO he should finance the new driver board you made or let you return it to him for a refund.

Steve is being absolutely truthful.  Same thing he told me about my 21 year old DNA-1.  They are seeing a consistent pattern in the degradation of the driver board over time.  It is just not the unrepairable nature of the amp but rather that in the years that have passed, Steve has been refining his modifications to the DNA amps.  My previously modded DNA-1 was $1300 for a new driver board, wiring, input and output jacks and new improved soft recovery diodes.

The amplifier is now reference class!  It really is fabulous.  I almost feel guilty getting that much bang for the buck.

If you don't have the money now I can see how that is a problem in your case.,  But... you can't expect SMc Audio to repair something that is going to fail soon again.  
Another vote for Sumo products. I had a son of ampzilla and it was sweet but I don't think it was 100W??
there was a nice sumo nine up on one of the sites....
or go with the krell