Are there any really good cd cleaners out there?

I was wondering if there are any really good cd cleaners on the market . Like maybe an ultra sonic cleaner? Right now i am just using a spray cd cleaner and a cloth. Thanks...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Digital Systems and Solutions. The most highly recommended products. (The person who spoke of prints and marks ‘that he thought would never come off’ - is from another planet. CDs just don’t get that dirty. But I’ve just given you the company with products real afficiaonados “rave” about.) Enjoy. 
@syntax  My favorite one is Macallan.

just this minute saw your post. Being a canny Scot I have used Macallan and Cardhu before but made sure it went through my bladder first !!!!

I tried many products, all changed the sound. Some brighter some more bass, that is unreal when you think about it, how any added spray can change the sound. I use a very high-quality car wax now, just a dap, spread, let it cure and then I buff it well, play side only. Hands down the better sound and when compared to the mythical vinyl it more than holds its own, and sometimes better. I use Griots Poly Wax, you can even water it down with the same result..$300 of a CD cleaner nope, just $19.99, I could bottle this and call it an audiophile name and sell it for $100.00 a small bottle!. Kidding!, This I could say It Was Used By NASA which seems to be the new buzz word or medical field use. Got to love our hobby. Serious this product works well. I buy CD's weekly and will continue to do so and I grew up on Vinyl and I enjoy it. I do clean by disc 1st with a lens cleaner then a touch of the wax, buff and enjoy. For what its worth.