Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@charles1dad SO...Yeah the 300b XLS definitely is the right tube for the added dynamics and control.  The bass presentation is nearly as good as solid-state, but a hair more punchier and shocking on kodo drums using the Nords.  I prefer the overall presentation on the tube amplifier as it's just a more emotional experience. Being a no feedback design it will never mirror what the Nords do deep down with regards to the control of the woofers, but I can live with that compromise.  I find the Nords very exciting to listen to, even shocking at times, but there's a realness and organic quality to the tube amplifier that it doesn't convey.  I feel like exciting and shocking wears you down and leads to fatigue after awhile, but it can easily seduce you in the short term.  Life would be so much easier if I could switch back and forth to either presentation based on my mood, but at least swapping the amps in and out is relatively quick for me with how my equipment is oriented and spread out.  I'm listening to Tracie Chapman's Let it Rain Album and her voice is so resolute, palpable, and dynamic that it's haunting to listen to.  This MTM array is very revealing.  I hear things that I never knew existed before on familiar recordings and it's a very odd experience to me because I rarely say that because it sounds so cliche.  Call me cliche then because the low level detail retrieval is revelatory on the Encores.  Delineation between voices and various instruments is on par with best I've heard at shows and when I was involved in high end in the past.  They do the holographic effect very well.  I just wish was my room was deeper so I could get further away to let the soundstage develop more appropriately.  I don't mind the near-field presentation sonically, but I think there's more to gain in image depth and width that a larger room affords you by bringing the speakers further into the room and my seating position further away with more space between the speakers, but I'll get over it.  Moving is not on my to do list having just dealt with heart troubles so I'm taking it easy for now.  If you have questions for me regarding the Encores let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.  I highly recommend them to anyone on the fence considering them.  They are worth many times their price to me just in the short time I've had them.  Happy Listening!
The album, Mr Jelly Lord with Wynton Marsalis is simply amazing on the Encores.  Especially Jungle Blues and New Orleans Stomp.  Some of the best trumpet 🎺 playing I've ever heard.  Available on Tidal:
https://i.imgur.com/LxMfAxl.png
Hi jcarcopo, 
Based on your comments I get the feeling that you'll regard the Encores as one of the best audio related purchases you've ever made. It's very clear that you find them to be simply  outstanding! Excellent buying decision  my friend. The intriguing aspect ( at least for me) is that their performance in all likelihood  will improve further with additional hours of use. Think about that. You are going to have many deep into the night listening sessions in your future. I see no way you'll be able to avoid this 😊.
Charles 
@craigl59 Great marketing pitch! 

@charles1dad It's a heavy burden, but I'll try to get through it.  #1stworldproblems