What software to play .dsf or dsd files for Windows 10?

I am new to PC audio so this question may be a bit obvious.  Which software do you use to play resolution audio files such as .dsf or dsd files?  I use Windows Media and I think it can only recognize PCM files but not sophisticated enough to play high resolution file such as .dsf or dsd file.  I prefer not to convert .dsf to PCM.  I would prefer to play high resolution files in their native format.
Thanks.

andy2
I use Jriver.  It has had, for me, a long learning curve.

But, it will play .dsf files pretty easily.  Seems it can sense the ability of the DAC involved to play natively or not.  Out of one computer it goes to a DAC that can, out of another it goes to a DAC that cannot.  Makes the adjustment, and conversion where required, pretty automatically.
You may want to try foobar,
  • To play DSD files with Foobar, you’ll need the dsdiff component, this is available from the foobar site: 
http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_dsdiff
Thanks both for the responses.  As for JRiver, is the fee a one time fee or is it an annual fee that you have to renew every year?

I also had a look at Foobar.  Hm... it seems like I may need an IT certification :-).