Integrated Amp to match with Magico A3

Have just ordered a pair of Magico A3, and looking for integrated amplifier to pair with it. As I heard once which had a very disappointing result to pair with Gryphon 300 in a local Hifi show in Hong Kong. Reallly looking for recommendations on matching amplifier. Planned to get a Marantz PM-10, but worried that the single box may not be powerful enough to push the A3. On the other side, some said Hegel H360 with 4000+ damping factor may suit even better.

thank you in advance
eldonfung
Cheers @jafant . It’s good to be back. Hopefully I can contribute & help answer questions based on my 30 years experience in this hobby.

melbguyone

which gear is in your system currently? It has been a long time since your last post here. Happy Listening!

Jafant, If you click on the link above to my review of the Vitus RI-101, my system is displayed in my signature. Cheers.
@jakebenton  I think this is a hobby and I’ll never understand why people like you try to take the fun out of it for everyone else.
Your whole response to sinewaveron was well put.
You'll soon learn, there are a few on here who never miss an opportunity to brag about themselves or their uber expensive equipment while demeaning someone else - Whatever Stokes Their Ego.
There are also a good many who regularly give helpful advice, so hang in here with us - we're not all jerks...Jim
@@JIM.
i wasn't degrading anyone. I'm a electronic technologist, and Audiophile for 30 years. I can easily hold my own pertaining to electronics. I always change equipment, and everyone has a opinion. CHOW