Impressive Audiogon, Great Job!

Audiogon Staff & Members

I just want to say it's very impressive to see you keeping this big machine running smoothly. Your latest response to the members' needs is not only timely but very professional. You've provided a great service to audiophiles for a long time. I also want to say to the members, speed bumps are going to happen as technologies change, innovate, adopt, adapt and advance. It's exciting to see the industry and hobby evolve and sites like Audiogon play a huge role in making this evolution happen.

Congrats and all the best from MGA/RoomTune & TuneLand

Michael Green

128x128michaelgreenaudio
@michaelgreenaudio Thank you

From Audiogon

"Thank you all for your feedback on our latest site update. We spent the week addressing technical glitches that affected filtering and browsing. In addition, search/browsing pages have been simplified based on your feedback. With these patches making search and browse stable, we are able to release the ability to choose between the Classic View you are used to and the new Grid View. Simply navigate to any search/browse page and click the View drop-down next to the Sort By Preferences to switch between the two. Your preference will be set via cookies; you will not be required to make the change every time you log in."

I hope Agon doesn’t mind me doing the above Copy & Paste, but this is what I mean by impressive. Those who have never had a site/forum to maintain can never imagine the work involved. Audiogon is one of, what maybe 10 (probably less), successful sites of their type in the world. And one of the originators of these types of sites, maybe even "the" original.

Even early on it was evident that Audiogon’s mission was to move this hobby forward. Over the years you could see their mind’s wheels turn to keep ahead of the audiophile experience curve. They could have easily developed and shown a bias that made the playing field for both sellers and buyers uneven but if you paid attention over the years you can see that Agon has strived to make all things equal, not an easy task, and not an easy thing to pull off in a hobby that has more mood swings than most other hobbies.

Michael Green

Post removed 
Post removed