Verastarr-Grand Illusion

Does anyone own or use Verastarr Grand Illusion Speaker cables.
Or ,does anyone have experience with them .
I know that they are all copper, but cannot find a lot of reviews on them.
grey9hound
Wow .The Verastarr Grand Illusion Speaker cables that i got from Mike Powell @ Verastarr, are Fantastic.I had a slight brightness problem before i ordered them.I was using Voodoo Audio Reference Speaker cables and thought that was the problem, turns out it was a setting in my MX151 .
I am also using the Rogue Audio ST-100 amp.I found that the combination of settings and a switch to the Mullard 1950s long plates 12AX7 tubes worked wonders.
I was ready to blame the cables, and even called Mike Powell and told him about my issue.and that I wasn’t sure about his Grand Illusion cables, But BOY I was wrong!!. He was patient with me about the whole situation.
I think he pretty much new it was not his cables causing the issue.
I actually had the voicing set to Movies and not Music on the MX151...big mistake.
After I made adjustments (Mx151) and rolled tubes I have Killer Bass with great Detail and liquid Midrange.

The Grand Illusion Speaker Cables are helping with all of this.
It was definitely not the Grand Illusion, They are fabulous...some of the best that i have heard.
Thanks Mike Powell 
Post removed 
Have all of Verastarr Silver foils one hybrid gold/silver AC Statement hybrid gold/silver SC.

The very best I have owned 💯🏆
For those of you with the Signature and Statement power cords, did you start with the regular Grand Illusion and then later move up? Was the difference that significant?

I bought one GI III (I’m pretty sure Mike called it a version III), and with 40 hours on it in front of a Wireworld power strip I’m hearing a little more depth and detail than my previous cord. Not a huge difference but noticeable.

I can really only afford the base copper model if I buy 3 more for my components. I’m also skeptical about silver in power cords, even though I’ve had some nice silver USB and SPDIF cables. Just wondering if other owners have an opinion on the different power cords Verastarr offers. Thanks.