Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
@gandmjl...Nice set-up with the Altec’s. Great that you were able to customize the speaker boxes to make them work for you.

@steve59 Yes I do have the Dynaudio C60 on my list to audition along with Salons. I’m in no rush so going to do a lot of demos before I choose my next speakers

@wolf_garcia Yea, just not a Klipsch fan. Listened many times and have friends with them (gf loves hers) but just not for me. Also as I mentioned subs are not an option for me. Wanting full range speakers only
at 15k

ATC SCM110
Geithain RL901k
Harbeth 40.2
Pure audio project with voxativ field coil

Id personally probable take the ATC
Just looking for full range and again aesthetics play a huge roll. Not a fan of the Pure Audio but will be looking at Spatial as an open baffle option. The other may be great speakers as well but not for my listeneing
For me it has to be Boenicke W11 (trade between £9000 - 20.000 3 versions available, base, SE and SE+)   or even the W8 for 6k will rock off the major speakers in that price bracket and even at higher price.

Boenicke speakers are the real thing, the thing audiophiles have dream, at least this one have.

I want small boxes, that integrate well in our day to day linking space, produce a significative amount of bass that can almost represent a full scale speaker and a nice WAF factor. If possible good looking.

Boenicke does ring many bells in the costumers list, not easy to find and demo, but please drive extra miles to ear them, you’ll not regret it .
You mentioned that you play mostly vinyl. I personally have yet to hear any analog turned digital that I liked.  You can hear the digital no matter how much money you spend. I recently hear a 90k preamp that did this and we listened to master tapes.  I hated it.  I know many swear by digital now, but go listen for yourself and I bet that you'll also hear the difference.  you have a lot of choices in your area.  I'd go to all teh stores you can to listen with your ears and not let what the dealers tell you what to listen for.  I have a great dealer in NJ whom I know well and trust, but I he doesn't tell me how to listen or what to listen for.  

when that happens, you focus on one or two aspects of the sound.  JMHO...Good luck.  good for Rock, but a good speaker is a good speaker and will play it all well.  If a speaker is good for one or two genres, then it's not a good speaker. JMHO.