Krell KSA100 vs Threshold 400A vs McCormack DNA 0.5

HiI need a 100W amplifier to drive my Morrison speakers. I Can easily refurbish electronics if needed. Someone offered me a Krell KSA100 another one offered me a Threshold 400A I have to repair and finally a McCormack DNA 0.5 or 1 seems appealing but I dont have any I could  buy.  I hate over detailed sound and I love tube amps mids but do'n want a tube amp. As I couldn't buy a Morrison woofer if I burn it with a faulty amp. I need something bullproof. I never heard and couldn't hear any amps mentionned with my setup.  What would be your preference or do you have any other recommendations ?
Thanks
legarem

Agreed.  In my opinion, Mark Levinson does weird things to the sound.  Maybe it flattens/smooths the midrange and high in some weird way and maybe makes it sound somewhat "closed in" or narrow soundstage (not deep and wide).  In any event, it tends leave me wanting - it's just not exciting or dynamic enough for my tastes.  Many people love Mark Levinson sound, so it's entirely personal.

The Krell KSA won't do the same thing.  It will have a lot of attack and dynamics and resolution, but it will be very forgiving to bright/harsh speakers.

The Aragon amps are very warm and the highs are slightly rolled off and soft.  It wouldn't have as deep/wide soundstage.

The McIntosh amps do have more resolution in the highs than Aragon, but they are very laid back in a sense.  Not as dynamic as Krell KSA, but not as compressed as Levinson.

If you want dynamics and wide/deep soundstage, but still not too "over detailed", then I still think Krell KSA is your best bet.

McCormack amps are excellent, not expensive, and have many upgrade iterations.  It would behoove you to give Steve a call before you purchase anything else.  
I can get the Krell for $1200.  Power supply caps were already changed.  It is mint.
Seems like a typical price for KSA 100 (gen 1) is about $800-900 used.  Figure $300-400 for the main power supply caps plus labor, so $1200 is probably a good price.
I really like McCormack....  I have owned two and regret selling them.   The KSA100 was one of the best sounding amps of its time .   I would buy a clean one without hesitation