Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
Aerial Acoustics 10t
NHT 3.3
B&W 801

Used B&W 800 D3... this speaker can dance. Not sure used what they’re going for so might still be outside your budget.
Paradigm Persona 3F $10k and their Persona sub! With a modest discount it meets your budget.

i bought this year the Persona 7F’s and Persona sub and I never miss my B&W 802 Diamond 3’s
Paradign’s definitely can rock. Not listened to the B&W 802 D3’s, but the 800 D3’s with a PS Audio BHK 250 and ARC Ref 6 was very lifelike. Best I’ve heard from B&W’s by far. Filled a large room to levels louder than I like, but was very controlled and non fatiguing. The 800 D3’s can definitely boogie. 

I've not listened to the Paradign Persona 3F but was impressed with the older Signature S8’s. I found the top end a little too hot for me but they can play loud and rock effortlessly as well. I heard them on Anthem gear so that might contribute to the brightness, so maybe better SS or tubes would have been what they needed for me. Remember thinking they rocked though, but nothing like the B&W 800 D’s, but at 1/4 or less the price I wouldn’t expect them to, but impressive nonetheless.
 also check out the latest KEF Ref range. The 3s should be in your price bracket. Maybe a used set of 5’s? 
Have to say thanks for all the good info and staying on track. So I do believe I need to get back to AudioDoctor and listen again to the Legacy and Bache Audio. 

Also as jackd mentioned the JBL’s will get the job done and may be very happy with them but aesthetically may not be the best. Although there are a few places in NJ I can check out to listen. 

As far as ATC speakers, not really wanting to go to a full active design although I have heard good things about them, but I do have amps I like that are very new. 

Golden ear...I actually went to a dealer to listen to them and he basically tried hard to talk me out of them. So the demo wasn’t the best. Again maybe somewhere else. 

Klipschorne.. I only have one corner but do like the sound. My gf has a Klipsch setup she got from WorldWide and does sound pretty good. Bookshelves with a sub.

My Mcintosh dealer also as I mentioned has the Focal, Paradigm and B&W that I can listen to as well as the Magicos again.

Learned the hard way and when going to future auditions going to bring a combo of Vinyl and CD’s. Everything from Avenged Sevenfold to Zeppelin. No more audio store tracks with music that I would never listen to at home.