Digital Interface

I have been doing some research on trying to improve the sound quality from my PC to my DAC. I am pushing digital audio from my hard drive through the computer and also use Spotify through the computer often. I thought about possibly putting a digital interface, such as a "Singxer SU-1", between the PC and DAC. There is mixed information out there on if this adds much value. Anyone have success here?
4vintplay
It depends on your DAC. A properly designed DAC with excellent jitter rejection won’t benefit. Unfortunately most DACs aren’t properly designed. I would recommend a Schiit Eiitr as it is cheaper than Singxer and does the job!
I use the PS Audio LAN Rover between my computer and DAC and can only say good things about it. I use an OPPO Sonica DAC with Sabre chips and confess it has tightened up all frequencies especially the bass. I was also responsible for my friend getting one and he has the PS Audio Direct Stream DAC with the same benefits and no one would say these are not properly designed, or would they ?
@jim204

It is self evident that a DAC designed for high fidelity should reject jitter. After all, jitter is nothing new and if a $150 Schiit Eitr can fix things then it is self evident that the manufacturer of the DAC could improve their design such that band-aids were not necessary. If Schiit can do it so cheaply then so could the manufacturers a $2000+ DAC.
I have Win 10 on an HP Pavilion computer using a WireWorld Starlight 7 USB cables from Hard Drive to computer then to a Cambridge azur 851D DAC. Looks like the PS Audio LAN Rover is not to readily available at this point in time. Looked at the Schiit Eitr. Seems that Schitt's products have mixed reviews for the most part some plus some not.