Streaming Music and being able to keep them as your personel files

Hello,

I would like to know if their exists cites for streaming music(e.g. Spotify,Tidal,Deezer),and once ive created a playlist,does their exist a way to upload them to my laptop and save them in a certain folder lets say, for future use in the ability to downloading them to a digital media player for example? Any suggestions would be highly welcomed.
128x128zyac39
Thanks for the info...

And what exactly to I do once I enroll in membership in either Tidal or Spotify.Meaning is there a specific procedure to follow in uploading music to my personal files? Sorry,im not that profecient in these sites for streaming..Im more of a cd/lp sort of an audio enthusiast.
Very simple once a member of tidal, Deezer, Spotify etc.
At least on tidal the proceedure is once you are highlighted on an album, there will be a drop down,menu on the right to access. This gives you options like, play, add to favourites and download.
If I remember right this option to download is only available to mobile devices and versions( android and iOS).
I know it does not exist on my desktop tidal app.
Good luck.
I can confirm that a Tidal stream-- including Tidal MQA masters that decode to 24/96--  can be digitally copied from the digital output of a DAC. That's all she wrote...